Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mebo12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 06:31 AM
    Do I need to use ZQuiet permanently?
    I have had a problem of snoring for a long time a friend suggested to use ZQuiet my questions is that do I have to use ZQuiet permanently of after using it after sometime my snoring will be gone forever?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 06:56 AM
    Have you ever had a sleep study done? It's entirely possible that you have Sleep Apnea... just a thought.

As for the miracle snoring medications and devices... I don't put much faith in them. I guess they are worth a try if you are desperate enough but even if they do work, they are only masking a problem as far as I'm concerned.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 07:22 AM
    While they don't normally work, you take it forever,

I agree, if the snoring is really bad, it is more often either a sleep apnea or a air way issue for a ENT to see about
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 07:30 AM
    Do you have your tonsils and adnoids? Are you overweight? Do you have any health issues?
    Emily12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2013, 07:29 AM
    Hey
    Yes you'll have to use it permanently because ZQuiet is an device which stops the habit of snoring it is not an any type of medication or medicine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanently horny [ 2 Answers ]

I am 41 yrs old and the past few months I have become extremely horny. I have had my hormones tested and all is perfect still. The problem is I'm in a relationship for 12 years now and the past 3 years we have not been intimated as he is not interested at all. I have spoken to him and told him I...

Zquiet [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone have or know someone who has had experience with the Zquiet anti-snore device? I'm thinking of giving it a try.

Permanently remove sink [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove my sink in the bedroom permanently, but the water lines coming from the wall are not copper pipe. They are like plastic type of material, color is gray. Would I be able to cap these lines?

How do I permanently lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Pleaaaaassseee help I'm a mac nc 50 colour Nc50 mac image by zajonson on Photobucket And I want to lighten my skin to about an nc44 Nc44 mac image by beautymrkd on Photobucket I want it to be permanent Wondering if monobenzone can lighten to like a yellowy golden colour not white Or is...

How to permanently delete files. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a possibility to get special software to permanently delete,deleted files from the system.What I mean by that is like the forensic units from the police,what program do they use to retrieve the necessary information that they need. For example : if there's a case about child...

View more questions Search