Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paula1harris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Am I experiencing paranormal activity?
    Every night I shut my downstairs window,it can only be opened by pushing the lock /button then lifting the handle and pushing the window open,in the morning when I wake it is open,I have asked all my children and none of them have opened it .About 4 months ago the elderly lady next door passed away and about a month ago the builders have been gutting and revamping her home,I jokingly said to my 21 year old son that she would have been a bit peeved with all the noise and I said you can come and live with us Phylis,we then heard a bang upstairs,there was no one else in the house. I also have a 7 yr old daughter who has an imaginary friend ,she has had her since she could talk to us,and her friend can only come through windows according to my daughter,in the passed when I have asked my daughter about her friend she said 'u know her mummy she was in your tummy with me'... Im really confused and want to know if something paranormal is going on or am I over reacting?? Please help :)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 15, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Well, of course it's hard for anyone in internet land to validate your claims. Nothing you said points ONLY to the paranormal... but that doesn't mean it's not what is going on. I would suggest setting up a camera on the window that opens.

Don't allow yourself to be too confused. You're over thinking the situation. Either your child is just pretending and the others things can be explained or you have a spirit in the home. If you do have a spirit, don't stretch your mind too far trying to figure out who it could be. If you really are sold and concerned that your home is haunted, I suggest you speak to a local church. Human spirits do not come back after death... this would be something you want removed.
    rainmaker322 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 12:29 PM
    Were you originally pregnant and lose a child? Children very often see spirits that we can't see. They are much more innocent and very easy for spirits to communicate with so its possible she has attracted a spirit friend. A lot of times when a home is being renovated or having work done it can cause spirit activity to vamp up. If it was an elderly woman that died there she was just a person like you and I and is probably just keeping an eye on her old home, possibly still attached to it. If something happens again I suggest talking to it. If its scaring you ask it to please stop. If its just a human that has passed over they will understand. Please keep us updated. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal Activity in my home after 7 years of no activity? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband, two small children, and I have lived in our home for over 7 years. Recently, we have had some unexplained events happening. Our televisions have came on and off without timers. There has been noises coming over our computer speakers that are similar to noises heard from cellphone...

Paranormal Activity [ 1 Answers ]

Last night me and my husband was laying in bed and I asked him to get up and go outside to get my phone charger which was plugged in in the carport, he did and I got up and got my extension cord cause I use it to plug my charger into. I looked up and seen him standing in front of me with the phone...

Paranormal activity [ 5 Answers ]

I started going to church again and every time I go into the church I have a very bad pain on the right side of my chest. I had my chaplain pray with me and without knowing what was wrong with me she stopped and said that she has seen demons of anger,jealousy,etc.. She than told me that she saw...

Possible paranormal activity. [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently moved into my house with my girlfriend and our three animals. We have been here for about 3 months. The issue is that I've been hearing soft tapping noises throughout the night when I'm trying to sleep in our bedroom. Whenever I get up to investigate the sound, it stops...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search