Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanime01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 11:36 PM
    "Luxaire PBNUwill not ignite
    The electronic ignition will not start. The ignition started has been tested and is good. There is no blockage in the water draining from the unit. Could it be the control panel?

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Heater fails to ignite in auto but ignites when blower "on" [ 0 Answers ]

In auto mode the exhaust blower blows but the main blower does not. Occasionally, the heater would start in auto mode but now only works when blower is on - Heater then starts immediately. Rheem 80 Plus

"Watchguard -- burners failed to ignite" [ 6 Answers ]

"Watchguard -- burners failed to ignite" Hi guys, Any help I can get here I would greatly appreciate it. I have a Lennox G40DF(X) furnace which I just personally replaced the Draft Induce Blower (Lennox Furnace Draft Inducer Blower (7002-2975, 313L5501) Fasco # A200). The reason I...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Why won't my furnace burner ignite I have a Luxaire High efficiency heater [ 1 Answers ]

The heater will come on and only blow cold air

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.