Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovemykids3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 10:40 PM
    How long does it take for the depo shot to wear off
    I have a Question Ive been on the shot since oct,2009 My lasy shot was the second week of August. I wanted off to try and have one more child.I started prenatal vitamins in aug. The only thing is I still Have not had my period. Test have came up Neg.. But let me tell you I look like I'm three months pregnant. Can Their me a False Negative?

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take for the depo shot to wear off? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I got off the depo DEC. 21 2011 and my husband and I want to start trying for a girl.But I have not started my period.How long will it take for the depo to ware off and for us to start trying

How long to be on the Depo shot [ 0 Answers ]

So I am only 20 years old but have been on the depo since having my daughter and that was nearly 3 years ago, and haven't had a menstrual cycle in 2 and a half years. I have had 2 different doctors tell me about how long to be on it. My gyno told me it doesn't matter because of my age and the other...

Long period after getting the depo shot [ 2 Answers ]

I got the depo shot thre weeks ago and I've been on my period every since is that normal and will I ever off?

How is too long to take the Depo Shot? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been taking the Depo shot for nearly six years and am wondering if this is too long. My gyno is going to check it out, but I wanted to know before April 2007. If anyone knows, I would appreciate you letting me know. Thanks in advance! I have read some horror stories that really scare me. I...

How long after depo shot? [ 2 Answers ]

How long after getting the depo until it works where me and my hubby don't have to where a condom

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.