Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bratt0223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 03:31 PM
    I had a kidney stone blasted about 2 weeks ago and today I see where the stent is out
    Today I noticed that some other the stent is hanging out and I need to know what I can do about this
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 03:44 PM
    I would call the doctor who performed the procedure and ask the same question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Very sharp intense pain in lower back shooting into my groin.. Went to hospital and ct scan showed no stone.. Still in horrible pain...

Kidney stent [ 0 Answers ]

I just had a kidney stone removed and now have a stent in place, should I return to the hospital/ER the pain is so bad in my side down to my testicals, and blood in my urine is pretty thick though I am drinking a good amount of water. Should I be concerned about the amount of blood and its...

Water damage reported to landlord 2 weeks ago. Today, the mold is unbearable. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys I really need some input on the situation I'm currently in. Two weeks ago we had some heavy rain and my bedroom closet got really bad water damage. I had $1300 in personal property that was completely destroyed. I reported the incident immediately to my landlord, who sent a maintenance...

Can I kidney stone that has not passed turn into an infection? How would I know? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had a very small kidney stone that has not passed and it has been over 6 months. We have went to the hospital 3 times and they all say the same thing... "not big enough to break up, will pass on its own." I want to know if maybe he may have a kidney infection because he is still in...

Kidney Stone or what? [ 23 Answers ]

About 6-8 months ago I went to the doctor because every time I went to the bathroom I would have a bloody stool. I had a colonoscopy done and they said everything was fine and nothing was wrong and the blood went away. About a 2 months ago I was rushed to the E.R. after experiencing the worse pain...

View more questions Search