Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bugadee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Frigidaire Furnace L1RA 108C-16B
    My gas was turned off for a day for work in the neighborhood. When service was restored the furnace would not come on. When the thermostat is set for the fan to be "on" the fan will blow fine. Once the I set it to "heat" the blower shuts off and the status light blinks 3 times. I can't find something that will tell me what that means for this model number. I have found some similar that says it's a pressure switch problem. Is this correct?

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne Furnace Model # L1RA 045N-08A [ 1 Answers ]

Nordyne Furnace Model # L1RA 045N-08A. Blower runs constantly, whether the thermostat is on; no flame, no ignition, no heat. Have to turn off breaker for furnace to stop the blower. Red status light just steadily blinks on and off, not in a particular cadence. What do we do? Unit is not under...

Hi, I have a Frigidaire FG6RK series downflow furnace. Recently, when the furnace st [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Frigidaire FG6RK series downflow furnace. Recently, when the furnace starts up it will blow cool air out. It stops and restarts but sometimes still blows out cool air. It seems to do this until it finally gets warm air to blow out. I was wondering if this should not be happening. ...

My kg6rc 080c-16b furnace won't start [ 0 Answers ]

After discovering my furnace was giving an error code of 2 blinks, saying the pressure switch is open with inducer on, I replaced the pressure switch. I checked all drains, intake and exhaust outlet for clogs or leaks and nothing, yet it still won't start? I have even gone as far as to remove the...

Need an igniter for a gibson warm air furnace model number kg6rc080c-16b [ 0 Answers ]

I a igniter gibson warm air furnace with hot surface ignition. Model number kg6rc080c-16b serial number kga010905065

L1ra 108c [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace is not working properly (the air is cold). I have noticed that the flame sensor (yellow) is flasing. Could anybody help to solve this? Model: L1ra 108C-16B

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.