Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anna_Claire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Am I'm being haunted or is it my imagination?
    I believe I'm being haunted but my mom doesn't believe me. It started when I was little. I would see this man in a red plaid shirt a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. And the house I lived in was haunted bad. After living there for 5 years we moved and my mom got a divorce. I stopped seeing the man. The haunted thing stopped. About a year later my mom meet a guy and they started dating and blah blah blah they got married. They bought a house together and we moved in. The first couple months were good. Then we moved into a different house because it was bigger. The haunting thing started again. My house is on a slope so when you walk in its upstairs then you go downstairs. I have a room downstairs. After a couple months living there I started to get creeped out. Ive always felt as if someone was watching me but it started to get worst. And I started to get chills a lot more often. On day I was down stairs and I was watching t.v. in the game room when I heard a weird noise. I thought it was nothing. Then it was louder. It was coming from the landruy room. I went in there I didn't find anyone and the noise stopped. I was confused then when I turned around a landruy basket slid across the room.. I got scared and ran. After a couple months I figured out that the landruy room only makes weird noises when I'm around.. A couple nights after that I was in bed almost asleep when I heard my name being called. At first I thought it was me imagining it. Then it got louder. I got scared af. After that night I constantly heard footsteps and whispering and tapping. I refuse to stay downstairs alone because the noise and the weird feeling I get when I'm alone downstairs. To make matters worst about 2 months ago I laid down to go to sleep for school and as soon as I closed my eyes I heard a deep rough voice say in my ears, but it sounded like it was far away but it was in my ear, to get up. It scared me so bad that my brother had to sleep in my room on my floor. Till this day I won't sleep with out my t.v.on because I hear weird things and I sleep with my closet light on because I feel like someone is in my room when all my lights are off.

But my question is.. am I being haunted or is it my house. My mom says I'm just being ridiculous.. so is it a ghost? Im scared and confused..
    brooke145154 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Well, I have not seen a person in my house, but my parents do believe that my dad's mom and my dad's sister are angels in our house. We think they are not ghosts because when my dad's mom was still alive but his sister was dead, my dad could have been struck by lightning. Him and his friend were at home alone and he was outside. Someone called his name and it sonded like his sister, but his sister was dead. He searched the whole house but founf no one. He asked his friend if he heard his name called and he said yes. All of the sudden, lightning struck where my dad had been standing moments before. We have also heard people walking down the hall but no one was there. So yes, it might be a ghost
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 13, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke145154 View Post
    Well, I have not seen a person in my house, but my parents do believe that my dad's mom and my dad's sister are angels in our house. We think they are not ghosts because when my dad's mom was still alive but his sister was dead, my dad could have been struck by lightning. Him and his friend were at home alone and he was outside. Somone called his name and it sonded like his sister, but his sister was dead. He searched the whole house but founf no one. He asked his friend if he heared his name called and he said yes. All of the sudden, lightning struck where my dad had been standing moments before. We have also heard people walking down the hall but no one was there. So yes, it might be a ghost
    People don't become angels after they pass away.

Jan 13, 2013, 03:44 PM
    There is not always a quick answer for situations like this. If things really are happening the way you describe them and a spirit really is manifesting around you, it really could go either way. Yes, it's possible for you to have lived in two "haunted" homes... but it is also possible, and I think likely, that this is the same spirit from when you were younger.

You said your house was haunted bad when you were younger... what makes you say this? Were you parents aware of THAT haunting?
    Anna_Claire Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 07:13 PM
    Yes my mom was she even had a someone come and bless our house. All she says now is don't worry about it or its just your imagination..

Jan 14, 2013, 02:44 AM
    How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it just my imagination? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok it's complicated and there's more than just a question. I'm 13 and I'm a girl. Ever since I was young I got into a habit of humping a chair (I know it sound just plain weird) It’s been in the family for a while and we call it "riding" because if you look from behind it looks like you riding a...

Can I See Ghosts Or Is It Just My Imagination? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok. So, I'm in Russia on vacation and my Aunt, little bro, and I were on our way to the park and I had to throw away the trash, but on my way to the dumpster I saw a man sitting there and smoking. I saw him clear as day but when I looked away and looked back he was gone and wasn't anywhere. I...

I need to surprise him.I've got no imagination. [ 5 Answers ]

ih 16... I've been with this guy for one year... but I've known him for 5 years... we are very close and may be in love... he always does little cute things to surprise me... and I don't have enough imagination to think of anything to do bak... he's even asked me if I even like him because I...

Children and imagination? [ 9 Answers ]

My niece is 8 and she has been doing a lot of weird things that my sister does not know how to handle... so I thought maybe you guys can help us out a little. First of all my sister is not with the father... my niece stays with her mom on the weekday and then with her dad on the weekend. Well on...

View more questions Search