Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ele17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 08:19 AM
    Please Help me find a music video with a man controlled like a puppet...
    I'm going crazy over this... all I know about this music video is that there's a man (singer maybe?) who faints (drugged?) and little people (the band?) enters through his ear and control him sitting in a control room in his head making him move... he's in his house...
    Don't remember much... sorry... maybe late '90s

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find old music video with only description - man with a pig head in toilette [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find a music video that I have seen about 8 -10 years ago on viva/mtv. The only facts I remember are: 1. In video there was a man with a pig/hog head; 2. He was standing in front of a mirror in a some kind of public, very obscure and dark toilet; 3. (As far as I can...

I need to find a song to the music video of a man play at the piano in the rain [ 2 Answers ]

The man is in black t-shirt standing playing in the rain then it shows a girl, who I believe he is singing about, who takes her own life.

Trying to find a music video- Man using audio recorder with multiple instruments [ 0 Answers ]

Hello- I have been looking for a video I found on stumbleupon a few months ago and have not been able to find since. I do not remember the name of the musician nor the song he played. The musician was in a large room with multiple instruments (piano, guitar, etc.)He starts playing one instrument...

A music video with a puppet head and a transformer?! [ 0 Answers ]

hey people of the internet. I'm looking for a very strange music video. I didn't hear any of the music because it was a tv in a bar. The video itself shows a woman (black haired, white) chained to the floor. From time to time she starts hovering above the ground. I guess that could be during...

Music video, man controlled by smaller version of itself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't remember this song, chorus sounds something like "Who did ? - You did", not sure about this. Performed by man. Music video is about a man, who is controlled by small version of itself. The small guy sits in bigger one's head, and controls him with levers. Think it should be about 90's....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.