Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KWESIE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 03:23 PM
    Pregnancy scare
    Hello I have a pregnancy scare, well I fooled around with my boyfriend literally a week ago. Now there were no gential contact and no actual sex he just ate me out and fingered me and he master-bated at the same time. Now this is wear I'm scared at he ejaculate on my chest the first time wiped it up with a baby wipe me not thinking wiped the rest of the wetness I guess from the baby wipes off just with my hand. Oh we did in fact have clothes on but I didn't wash my hands now about a hour later I went to use the bathroom and wiped and I'm worried can I get pregnant that way? And after that we fooled around again and same things applied but this time he ejaculated on my lower leg (Not my thigh) and did the same thing wiped it off with wet wipes and I did same wiped remaining wetness off with my hand but this time I went home and took a long hot bath ? Can I get pregnant from this story at all? Or am I just a worry wort ? Please reply
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2013, 03:52 PM
    I think the odds of pregnancy are slight.

I also think you are playing with fire. I trust you are ready to be a mother?

It's spelled masturbate, by the way.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 03:56 PM
    Agreeing with Judy and I also think that perhaps you are not ready for any kind of sex as you don't seem to understand how any of it works.

Jan 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Agreeing with Judy and I also think that perhaps you are not ready for any kind of sex as you don't seem to understand how any of it works.
    So can I be or no ,again there was no sex and no gential touching
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 04:06 PM
    How old are you?

Jan 12, 2013, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    how old are you?

Jan 12, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KWESIE View Post
    But Im just getting into doing sexual stuff I'm a virgin and everything I'm just really nervous I might not do this again because I see I get so worried please I just need a direct Answer
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 04:10 PM
    I guess technically you could be but it is more likely in this case that you are not.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KWESIE View Post
    You need to get some information about how pregnancy happens, as the previous people have told you. If you don't understand how things work, you will end up pregnant. Your gynecologist, or a Planned Parenthood office can give you the information you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy scare [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around. He got . He wipes his hand off for like a minute or two and them started fingering me. I am worried that there is a possibility I could get pregnant. I know that chances are slim to none but if you could give me a number percent that would put my mind to...

Please Help! Pregnancy Scare [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were at his house and doing some stuff then in the heat of the moment we both wanted to k now what it felt like. Were both virgins, or we were. But before we did he went to the bathroom, peed and wiped off his . He was in me for maybe minute tops. But we didn't use a condom. I...

Pregnancy scare or ectopic pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was late on my period for 3 weeks this month, and took 5 pregnancy test confirming I was pregnant. But yesterday I got my period and bleed heavily and tntil today I am still bleeding, but I happen to take another test confirming that I am still pregnant. Can you help me?

Pregnancy scare? [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently prescribed Provera tablets after ending my period so it would induce my period and I would be able to start birth control. I had unprotected sex two days before I started taking Provera. My partner did not ejaculate inside of me. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy Scare [ 1 Answers ]

I've had three positive pregnancy tests but I still have cramping is that normal or should I worry? :confused::(

View more questions Search