Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackiecastro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 11:45 AM
    How long should it wait
    I adopt my nephew. How long should I wait to the petition of my nephew to come here to usa? Thanks
    icecoldkila12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiecastro
    i adopt my nephew. how long should i wait to the petition of my nephew to come here to usa? thanks
    I don't know I'm only 13

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I wait? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating a girl for about 4 months. We knew each other from work. She had told me that she had a crush on me from the first day she met me. We are both 27. About 3 1/2 weeks ago she told me that she still cares a lot about me but she just can't do this right now. I excepted her...

How long should I wait [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes done over 10 years and never had any problems.my doctor had cautioned me on ECTOPIC PREGENTCIES. How evrer this is the first time I had to even consider this as I am as regular as clock worg, at the time my period is due I can all most guess right down to the second the begin. This...

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

How long should we wait? [ 2 Answers ]

OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in...

View more questions Search