Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel23417 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 01:14 PM
    First kiss
    I had my first kiss and I just turned 19 yrs old. My boyfriend is turning 18- we just kissed and I was super nervous and I didn't really like kissing. It was nothing that he did wrong but do you think it has to do with me getting used to it over time? I don't know what to do
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 01:19 PM
    It may have been nerves. You may feel differently next time. Don't give up hope!
    Angel23417 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 09:18 PM
    Do you think it could also be because I haven't had the best experience with guys in my past? Cause my bros friend forced a kiss on me when I was younger and I really didn't like that. Im not used to getting very close with guys
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel23417 View Post
    Do you think it could also be because I havent had the best experience with guys in my past? Cause my bros friend forced a kiss on me when i was younger and I really didnt like that. Im not used to getting very close with guys
    Possibly. It will take time. Don't stress over it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 09:53 PM
    I remember my first real kiss with a girlfriend ( Hi Wendy) I can remember the place, and the kiss very vividly. Some times people do, other times they can't remember.
    Mine was what perhaps 45 years ago, and I can remember almost every detail.

It was awful, not Wendy of course, she was beautiful at least in my memory.
    She was so much shorter than me, it did not work well, and not sure what to do.

So remember it for what it was, a great first time, things get better as you do it, and as you talk to them about it,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 10:18 PM
    I remember my first kiss (1:30 a.m. July 17, 1961). I had dated him in our church youth group and held hands with him, so we were used to each other's touch and smell. He had kissed other girls before me, but he was my first. He knew not to slobber all over me, how to be gentle and give a light kiss, brushing his lips against mine. I can still feel it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 12:51 AM
    Yes, we had went to a middle school dance, I walked her up to the front of the house, after the first try, she got up on the first step so we where the same height more or less. First time I had held a girl that close except on dance floor. I looked into her eyes and learned after a few tries.

Yes, she most likely would never know I remember it, and many of the other firsts we shared. You know, I can't remember the next few girls and the first kiss with them, but for me, Wendy will always be my first love of my life.
    Thirdtime Posts: 73, Reputation: 5

Jan 13, 2013, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I remember my first kiss (1:30 a.m., July 17, 1961). I had dated him in our church youth group and held hands with him, so we were used to each other's touch and smell. He had kissed other girls before me, but he was my first. He knew not to slobber all over me, how to be gentle and give a light kiss, brushing his lips against mine. I can still feel it.
    Wow hmmmmm... I had an adrenalin rush reading this! Did you feel his breathe? And his arms around you? I guess you didn't sleep well that night!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtime View Post
    wow hmmmmm......I had an adrenalin rush reading this! Did you feel his breath? And his arms around you? I guess you didn't sleep well that night!
    I could have been more colorful. I didn't sleep well for lot of nights after that. Oh, and he continued to kiss me for almost six more years after that first one. He was the best kisser I ever dated. And a total gentleman.

I hope the OP is able to find love like that!

Jan 14, 2013, 12:51 AM
    I could have been more colorful. I didn't sleep well for lot of nights after that. Oh, and he continued to kiss me for almost six more years after that first one. He was the best kisser I ever dated. And a total gentleman.

I hope the OP is able to find love like that!
    Haha I knew it... sleepless nights,yes early romantic days of the sixties wow! After 6 yrs then what happen? Oh comon tell me..

Bytheway... whats does OP mean? Sorry!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 12:53 AM
    haha I knew it... sleepless nights,yes early romantic days of the sixties wow! After 6 yrs then what happen? Oh comon tell me..
    We each married other people.
    Bytheway... whats does OP mean? Sorry!
    OP = Original Poster, the one who starts a thread.

Jan 14, 2013, 07:55 PM
    We each married other people.

OP = Original Poster, the one who starts a thread.
    Awww... hi wondergirl. Your short fairytale lookback kiss summary was like watching a cowboy movie when I was young and just when the main good guy was winning everyone's heart doing good,he was shot in the end and died. And we went home with a feeling of sadness hahaha... anyway all the best to both families yours and his.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Awww........hi wondergirl. Your short fairytale lookback kiss summary was like watching a cowboy movie
    He still loves me. :)

Jan 14, 2013, 08:15 PM
    He still loves me. :)
    Hahaha yes of course I do believe you after 6yrs of wonderful exciting moments,sleepless nights,tears of joy,tears of anger haha,night dreams,dress nicely,trying to catch his attention,how about waiting for him to ring and its taking too long lol... etc etc for 6yrs yeah him chasing you around, yes I believed you I believed you! Hehe..

You stay great..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 08:22 PM
    First kisses are usually not great, especially if it's the first for both people. Practice makes perfect. Knowing how to kiss well isn't something we're born knowing. It takes practice, patience, and trust.

So give the guy a chance. He's new at this too. :)
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Jan 14, 2013, 08:23 PM
    It's common when you have your first kiss. But it will be amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When should I kiss her? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and m,y girlfreind have been going out for a little less than 3 weeks. Is it to soon/late to kiss her? She is my first girlfreind. She has had many before me. I am almost 14. What sohuld I do with her? Idont know Thanks though

A boy said he would kiss me but not as his next kiss. What does this mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I was talking to this guy over Facebook chat and we got into this conversation where we were just asking each other questions about love life and being totally honest with each other. He asked me who I would want to kiss in our year. After a load of ermms and hmms I said him. Then I asked whether...

Eskimo kiss and forehead kiss [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this question should be in this forum or in relationship Anyway, just out of curiosity, what can frequent eskimo kissing and forehead kissing in a relationship tell about the significant others who initiate it and the relationship itself? I know that just a couple of physical...

First kiss [ 41 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 1 week And I don't know if I should kiss him on the lips or on the cheek? Can someone help

View more questions Search