Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goinggone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Ask a human resources professional
    Local government employee - We have newly elected board members wanting to change the classified/unclassified status of select employees so their hatchet man can terminate employees. Is this a legal move as these employees are currently protected by Merit Rules?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask human resources [ 11 Answers ]

I have a question about discrimination in the work place. Is it discriminatory if I lose hours because I enrolled in class? I changed my availability temporarily, but was still getting hours. Now, I have no hours. I'm not fired either, that I know of anyway

Human resources [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a medical and drug/alcohol test soon for a potential job. I am currently taking anti depressant tablets and have been for 4 months and hopefully this will be my last month taking them Now I also have paperwork to fill out which asks about any tablets I'm taking so I can't lie about the...

Ask human resources [ 2 Answers ]

I am in sales and a customer asked why I was taking a few days off. I told her, benignly, that I was having a procedure so that I can't have more kids. She immediately told me it was too personal and I apologied. A few days later, her supervisor approached me and told me she had told him and he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.