Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelinajolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Small acne bumps on my face
    I have all of a sudden been noticing these little acne bumps on my face. They have no head and are the really deep kind. I recently had the flu about a week ago and was put on Tamiflu. Is this an allergic reaction or did the antibiotic dry my skin out leaving me with the dang bumps? Help. I have squeezed a few and there is the "Oh so yucky" acne funk that comes out but it is extremely hard to get the yuck out being there is no head on the bump.
    Vinniegg1997 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 12, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Well, what I would do is go to a dermatologist. They will know what the problem is. I would try not using that stuff on your face and seeing if it goes away, it could like be a minor irritation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best acne face wash [ 1 Answers ]

I use dove sensitive bar for my face and I'm still getting break outs it's really not acne just here and there pimples.. Is black soap a suggestion?

Small pus filled bumps on scalp and on my hair line cause swelling to the face & neck [ 2 Answers ]

Small pus filled bumps on scalp and surround my hair line clumps together hurts bad when I touch it or lay on it cause swelling to the face and neck and hurt right throw even if am touching it or laying on it

Does your face get lighter when your acne goes away? [ 1 Answers ]

I had acne for a long time and my face has got darker since then I wanted to know would my face go back to the original color if my acne goes away

Washing face with acne [ 2 Answers ]

My sister told me that washing your face with soap and your had was better then washing it with soap and a wash cloth. Is this true?

Dull face and Acne scars [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children and when I gave birth to my last child my complexion became dark and I had acne all over. I have been using DS but it not working too well. What is good to use. Something strong. Thank you

View more questions Search