Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikhayla shea Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 12:41 AM
    How to tell if you're pregnant or paranoid
    So, I had sex for the first time in December. I got drunk and this guy talked me into it. Since I was drunk, I didn't really worry about a condom... But, he didn't use one... He used the pull out method, but from what I remember, as soon as he took it out, it went everywhere, so he could've like, gotten some in there... And, I'm on my period now, but a lot of women have there period the whole time they're pregnant. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, because... I'm a very paraniod person, and I could just subconsciously making these things up, but a lot of them I didn't even know happened, like constipation, and frequently peeing, spotting, ovulating, etc. Also, I started getting shocked by everything I touced... And, it really hurt, and I thought about looking it up on the internet, and a lot of pregnant women have a lot of static electricity, is that true? But, uhm, here are some of the other things I've been feeling: stomach pains (like cramping), head aches, back aches, dizziness, nausea (especially while riding in cars, smelling scented things, drinking caffeine, and smelling tobacco), tender breasts, etc. Do you think I'm pregnant or just super paranoid? HELP!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 07:03 AM
    Where do you hear these things ?

1. a LOT of women do not have periods the entire time a very few women do, but it is possible.
    It is more likely that a larger group,( but still very small amount) have a light period for the first period, esp if the sex was closer to the period date.

2. Static electric, sorry no pregnancy does not cause that, winter, winter clothes, dry heat caused that.

3. other signs, yes, into the end of the 2nd and 3rd and 4th months lots of signs, but not at a few weeks, so no, you are just being carried away with worry.

You really need to go to the doctor, and get a blood test to verify 100 percent and take away your fear. Next you need to be tested for STDs which is the biggest fear I would have now if I was you, not pregnancy,

Pull out does not work, plenty of sperm in the early fluids so even if they pull out in time, and a drunk man will not pull out in time, pregnancy can still happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm getting very paranoid about being pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, had sex with a guy, it WAS unprotected he said he did *** inside but then at other times he says he really can't remember, which always means a yes It's only been a day, but I'm getting very paranoid. I should start my periods in 2/3 days, but I'm stressing a lot about it... my left breast...

Am I pregnant or paranoid? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have sex regualry and the last time we did we had sex with no condom but he didn't let out inside of me.. I ussualy get my period at the end of the month and I haven't gotten it.. I took two home tests and they both showed up negative, my boyfriend said I haven't gotten it...

Pregnant or paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and my boyfriend and I had sex about 5 weeks ago. He used a condom and he did not ejaculate. I got my period 2 weeks later. But before I got my period, I was really worried that I was pregnant because I was throwing up for 3 days. Then this month, my period is a few days late and my breasts...

Am I pregnant or paranoid? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex when I think I was suppose to get my period. I haven't gotten my period yet but don't actually remember when I got it last, other than it was in the end of the month of June. I've always been really paranoid about getting pregnant, but my boyfriend ASSURES me that I...

Pregnant or Paranoid? [ 2 Answers ]

All right so here is the low down, I am of the age of 19, Last month I got my period June 20th. This month I figured I would get it July 19th or July 20th. Today is July 26th, and still no period. My boyfriend and I did have unprotected sex around the time of my ovulation and I am scared that I...

View more questions Search