Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenh99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Flushed battery operated trimmer down toilet
    I accidentally flushed a battery operated hair trimmer down the toilet!! Do I have to hire a plumber or do you think it will pass out to the sewer?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2013, 06:53 AM
    Chances are it will get stuck in toilet trap. Is toilet flushing OK?

Chuck
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 12, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Let's check and see if it's caught in the trap. Flush a double hand full of TP down the toilet. If it goes on down you're in the clear, If not then it's caught in the trap. Do you need instructions on how to pull your toilet and go in from the bottom? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closet light battery operated [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any decent closet light that operates off batteries. I had one That you push, but it didn't give much light. There is no power supply in my closets?

Electric floor scrubber or battery operated? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm buying a floor scrubber for stripping and waxing. Which is better, battery or electric... The battery operated one I'm looking at is 24 volt. Thank you, Maryanne

Name of 90's battery operated game [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a game that I bought my daughter in the early part of the 90's. This game had four sides and plastic balls encased in a plastic dome. Each side was a different color (blue, green, red, and yellow ~ I believe) and had four balls colored the same way. The object of the game was to...

Battery operated 220v motor [ 10 Answers ]

Iwould like to see if there is any possible way toget a 220volt motor powered by a series of heavy duty batteries maybe even lithium ion batteries

Setting a battery operated outdoor timer [ 6 Answers ]

I am frustrated in trying to set an automatic outdoor watering timer for several flower pots. I need it to operate twice daily, but can only get it to come on once. Can you instruct me on what I am doing wrong?

View more questions Search