Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    critique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Is it OK that my period stops when I am a breast feeding mother?
    I gave birth last may 15 2012 and then I had a period on the month of June and July. After that my period stops on the month of August until now. I make some pregnancy test and the result was negative. I am a breast feeding mother until now. Is that normal for a mother like me? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Breast feeding [ 0 Answers ]

If you breast feed can you use any creams?

Pros/Cons of Breast feeding vs. Formula feeding. [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard that if you don't breast feed your baby will have an unhealthy immune system (although I am pretty healthy, and was bottle fed), and I have also heard horror sotries about breast feeding. What are good vs. bad of breast feeding/bottle feeding?:D:D

I am a breast feeding mother and now I have cuts on my nipple .so what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My baby ia 1 year and 3 months old. And he is a g6pd defficient.and is very painful while feeding.

Breast feeding [ 2 Answers ]

Can breast feeding make your breast larger?

Breast feeding mother [ 1 Answers ]

My baby is 2 months old and I'm breast feeding I can't use the pump. And my baby's father wants to take her over night and I won't let him but soon we will be going to court I just wanted to know how long Intell the court will make me let him take her over night..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.