Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carla Ferrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:33 PM
    2010 taxes
    I have forgotten my user name and password for our 2010 taxes. I got notice from the IRS that they never received our tax return but they did receive our payment. How can I get a copy of our 2010 tax return?
    (Personal info removed)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2013, 06:49 PM
    If you don't have a copy and they don't have a copy your only hope is the tax preparer.
    If you prepared it yourself and didn't keep a copy you will need to prepare it a second time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming Head of household for 2010 taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I am single and own my home and help support my mother that lives in the same city and help her with more than 1/2 of her expenses. The question that I have is that with SSI and her 401k she made 14k this year. She will file her 2010 taxes this year and was wondering if the 14k that she claims will...

What is the railroad trip rate for 2010 when filing 2010 taxes? [ 0 Answers ]

I am filing my 2010 income tax and would like to know what the 2010 trip rate is?

2010 Credits for taxes [ 4 Answers ]

What are all the credits, stimulus claims etc one can apply to their taxes to bring down the taxes. What forms needs to filled and criteria for each Work Credit? Savers Credit?

Will there be a extra 300 on taxes in 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

I Hvent filed taxes since 04 due to not having a job I am finally filing this year I made about 6000 since march. Are they still doing a 300.00 check and I wanted an estimate of what I will get back roughly about 12 to 15 % is taken out every 15 days on pay period.

View more questions Search