Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 04:20 PM
    Sample wording for a newspaper legal notice by publication for divorce
    I need a sample of the wording used for a newspaper legal notice by publication for divorce
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 04:23 PM
    Read this and see if it makes sense to you --

How to Place a Divorce Notice in a Newspaper | eHow.com
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2013, 07:28 AM
    What do you mean by "publication for divorce"? You cannot obtain a divorce simply by putting a notice in a newspaper. You can use a newspaper to post a notice of the divorce action if you can't serve the other party in any other way.

ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should divorce legal notice in newspaper say [ 2 Answers ]

What info should be posted in legan notices of newspaper

Divorce by publication [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I need to publish my divorce because my husband was deported to mexico I need to know do I have to publish in the Los Angeles county where I live or in Mexico where he lives, or in San Francisco where we got married?

Answering a Summons sample wording? [ 1 Answers ]

I was served over the X-mas week a complaint from an attorneys office about a credit card, I owe about $4,000. I wish to answer without admitting but likely as not will wind up owing, but have a limited income, and this state will turn a judgement into a garnishment quiker than you can say rip van...

Wording to write a Thank you in the newspaper for my sons accidents [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss of what to write in our local paper to thank our community for their generosity when my son was in his ATV accident and had to be airlifted to a Children's Critical care centre. Organizations, & businesses... fundraised money to pay for our expenses while we spent a month in another...

View more questions Search