Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommamcfadden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Pressure in lower pelvis at 20 weeks
    Hi! I'm 20 weeks pregnant and today/tonight I began feeling a lot of pressure in my lower pelvis area. I know my baby is low, but I've had to pee (or at least felt like I had to about 20 times today). The pressure ranges from JUST pressure to mild pain. I had an ultrasound 3 days ago and they never said anything was weird there.
    I also have had a lot of muscle pain in my arms, back, legs today that just seems to be getting worse.
    Also, I can mildly feel the pressure in my butt?

Check out some similar questions!

25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or...

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I have cramping in my lower back [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 days I have got sick often and feeling blah also having pains everyonce in awhile. Today I feel the same except I have cramping in my lower back, like I am on my period. My baby is still moving just fine. I have tried resting, putting my legs up and relaxing in the tub. I feel fine...

Cold water pressure is lower than Hotwater pressure [ 1 Answers ]

In the bathroom sink, I see the hotwater pressure is very good . When I open the cold water it is very low. It is was fine 2 weeks ago. What could be the problem? Thanks Asaad

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.