Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 07:30 AM
    Disconnected.
    Have a disconnected feeling. Could break. Down an cry at any minute. Everyone is getting on my nerves an just want to scream. My eyes are having trouble focusing. Am I going crazy?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 11, 2013, 11:07 AM
    People rarely 'go crazy' in the sense of sudden melt down into helpless psychosis.

They feel intense pressures from daily life, they get depressed, anxious, can't sleep, sleep too much, can't eat, eat too much, get forgetful and confused... take your pick. Not being able to focus your eyes sounds more like not being able to concentrate than anything wrong with your eyes. In order words, it sounds like you are having a tough time, and what to call it isn't important - what to do about it is. Tell us what is stressing you right now. And how old you are. Where you live, who with, what you do all day, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media disconnected [ 1 Answers ]

Though NIC is working OK, the driver for NIC is OK and the cable is OK ( its working for the other machine )networking icon is showing media disconnect. Could U tell me what could be the reason

Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

I upgraded a machine at work from 2000 Pro to XP Pro, and now I cannot connect to the network. I get a "media state.....media disconnected" message in the Command Prompt. Any good pointers, I have a few ideas myself, but more is always better.

Media disconnected. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have lost my wireless internet, when I run ipconfig I get an "media disconnected"message. Any help or push in the right direction, will be appreciated

Disconnected Modem [ 7 Answers ]

I accidentely removed my modem from windows 98 and have had no luck reinstalling it. I have tried however nothing has worked. It's HP intel 500MHz Pentium 111 processor,56K PCI Voice Modem. Any ideas what I can do to correct problem so I can reconnect to internet?Thanks in advance

Feeling Disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

This question has been deleted

View more questions Search