Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaucone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Lost software
    I installed an upgrade disk, it did not complete. Everything on my computer became messed up, I had no choice but to reinstall the installation disk. Now I am missing some software that came with the computer, such as Microsoft works, Microsoft office, abode acrobat. All my files were saved in a folder but the software will not run. Is there anyway to get this software back?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Adobe.com has acrobat reader for free.

Works and office should have come with a disk, did you lose this disk? If you purchased through dell or a similar company and the computer came with office they may replace the program... maybe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which software? [ 6 Answers ]

Which software that is image maker can unlock all locked CD?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about computers and how they work, I'm getting a little knowledge about computer hardware but totally in the dark when it comes to computer software. What is .txt .com .dll and all these files mean? And things like fat32 etc... etc... Thank you Ronnieca55

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

View more questions Search