Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodiejodie123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:20 AM
    Conception
    My lmp was 20th August and finished 25th. I had sex everyday from the 27th August to 4th September. I have researched that my egg was released 3rd September. Which of the dates I had sex are most likely to have got me pregnnt? My fertile days were 30th August - 4th September
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 11, 2013, 06:21 AM
    It's not possible to calculate conception dates with any degree of certainty. Gestational dates are all Best Guess based on available evidence.
    jodiejodie123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:59 AM
    OK not helpful lol... is it most likely to be the days closer to my ovulation/egg release than it is th e days before?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 07:05 AM
    There is no way to know what day you conceived. You see it takes 3 to 5 days for the sperm to reach the egg and fertilize it. With encounters this close together it is impossible even to venture a guess.

If paternity is an issue, you will have to wait until the child is born for a DNA test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception [ 7 Answers ]

I had my fisrt ultrasound at 13 weeks 3 days and it dated my due date to be June 2 2013. Based on my lmp my due date is June 7th my last period was August 31 or sept 1st. The problem is I slept with a guy August 24th or 25th and slept with another guy everyday after my period who's the father of my...

Conception [ 12 Answers ]

I got married last year i.e on April 2011 and I do had regular sex but still now no conception. May I know the reason?

Conception [ 4 Answers ]

My last period was on the 28/10/2011 my gp say's I'm 7 weeks pregnant now,but how could that be if I ovulated around the 10th nov, last week on the12th dec I had a scan and I was told that I'm 5 weeks yet I don't understand how could that be according to the ovulation date

Conception [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex August 10th & my period came on August 28th. I had sex on September 11th & I didn't receive a period for that month. Wouldn't it be the second guy September 11th?

Conception [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I recently when to the doctors and the sonogram says I am 5 weeks. My last period was November 12. So according to that I should be 7 weeks. My problem is I had unprotected sex with my ex November 4. Could it possibly be his child? I was in the hospital November 22 and 24 and both time I went...

View more questions Search