Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristin3689 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 12:18 AM
    13yr old daughter has the flu
    My 13yr old daughter has the flu and has been on tamiflu for four days now and is only getting worse. Should I take her to the er or wait for her dr to open?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 12:35 AM
    Unless she has a very high fever and a sore neck, (meningitis), you can wait until the doctor's office opens. Until that time make sure that she stays very well hydrated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my 13yr old daughter mean to me [ 8 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two, 13yr old daughter and 11yr old daughter. My ex and I have 50-50 placement and custody. Is it normal for my 13yr old to be plain out mean to me when she is with him? I left her a message on her mySpace just asking how summer school went and what did she get from her...

I just found out that I have a 13yr old daughter. [ 16 Answers ]

"I just found out that I have a 13yr old daughter. The mother messaged me on FB that I have seen nor talked to in over 14yrs. She said she had something that was mine and that something wanted to meet me. When I responded and said yes I wanted to she has completely backed off. She told me that she...

10 yr. old dating a 13yr. Old boy [ 32 Answers ]

OK my 10 yr. old girl is dating this nice 13 yr. old boy they hang out hold hands and just kiss a little should I keep them away from each other

What should I do about a pregnant 13yr old [ 11 Answers ]

I just received a call from my 13yr old cousin. She called me because she is scared and don't know what to do,She told me that her and her BF as she claims had sex 12 weeks ago unprotected of course and she found out she is pregnant. She exclaimed she don't want to tell my aunt or her mom in this...

Birthday activities for a 13yr. Old? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone - I sure hope I've posted this in the correct place. I would appreciate some suggestions on some affordable teen activities maybe you have tried. My daughter is turning 13. She has invited 10 girls over for a camp out in the back yard. I've got the tents, the fire pit is set to...

View more questions Search