Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kel714 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 05:37 PM
    My period only lasted for about 8 hours. Can I be pregnant
    I am on clomid 150 mg. I had my last period on December 6 ovulated 19-21 and had sex 17-21. I was having a bit of nausea the week I was due for my period. Jan 6th which is 31 days after my last period. I am very regular 28 day cycle. The day I got my "period" on Jan. 6th it only lasted for about 8 hours then had spotting not even enough to fill a lite day tampon for that night and in the morning. I took a test 4 days after that period and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant

Check out some similar questions!

My period only lasted for 3 days again, could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Last month September 25-27 my period lasted for three days and again Oct. 22-25 it lasted for three days. But my normal periods last for 5 days. So now I'm confused, could someone tell me why my period is only lasted three days. Also I was bleeded heavy as normal and cramping but it's just short....

My period normally last 5days it lasted for 3 am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 18th=22nd my period came on the 23rd it was only 3days it normally last 5 it was real heavy the first two days then the 3rd lite & went off.I normally cramp extememly bad didn't have much cramps this month and I haven't had a appetite in 2days and I'm having a little pain on the left side...

Could I be pregnant if my period only lasted 3 days? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 yrs old and I have a 10 month old baby girl, I had a light period early in the pregnancy with her and I just had a 3 day period that was light it started on the 16th aug and finished 19th aug, I took a test and it was negative but I thought maybe I checked too early. We want another baby but...

I am 45 and my period this month only lasted a couple of hours. Is this OK? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 45. Healthy and pretty Fit. My periods have been regular but this month it was about 5 days early and only lasted a month. No pain. Is this "normal" and it is a period?

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.