Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Why do you want to know?
    Well I have that amount an just wondered
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by InternalFire View Post
    well i have that amount an just wondered
    You have that amount, you took that amount, or you're thinking about taking it?

Obviously you must know why I'm asking.
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:23 PM
    What's your general location?

Do you need the number for suicide hotline?
    InternalFire Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2013, 04:23 PM
    You have that amount, you took that amount, or you're thinking about taking it?

Obviously you must know why I'm asking.
    Have that amount and ativan was prescribed and I want to take that many
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:25 PM
    have that amount and ativan was prescribed and i want to take that many
    So you're trying to commit suicide?

How old are you? Are your parents around? If you give me your general location (state or province, town, city) I can give you the number for the suicide hotline in that area.

Things do get better. Why not at least talk to someone about it?
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Why don't we start with you telling me a bit about yourself.

Are you male or female? How old are you?

I'm female, a mom. I have a 14 year old son, and a 10 year old daughter. So you see, I do know about teens and teen issues.

This site is anonymous, so why don't you tell me what's going on, and why you want to take these pills?

What grade are you in? Are you having problems at school, at home? With a boyfriend or girlfriend?
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:36 PM
    I can't help if you won't talk to me. I don't bite, really. :)

Why not give me a chance and let's see if we can fix whatever is going on, or at least make it better. What have you got to lose?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:41 PM
    Did your doctor prescribe Ativan for you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:46 PM
    Alty, have you ever taken Ativan?

Jan 10, 2013, 04:51 PM
    I can't help if you won't talk to me. I don't bite, really. :)

Why not give me a chance and let's see if we can fix whatever is going on, or at least make it better. What have you got to lose?
    Well I broke up with my boyfriend and I'm a high school graduate an looking to take tech classes and I don't work do to my mental health .im a pca and barista .im 21 and I was
    Intensly sucidal an must be God who sent you to help .im dealing with alotmy parents are a big trigger an my dad set me off today a n nights round 6/7 are horrible my mind goes haywire an I get so emotional and stressed to the point I try to hurt me .I have a major depressive disorder and eating disorder (im likely 99 pounds @n 5*3 in height /and hardely eat) I self harm and I also have ocd and did an borderline personality disorder and a dancer .I email a suicide crisis line
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:52 PM
    How about calling this number --

US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222

OR

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Jan 10, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Did your doctor prescribe Ativan for you?
    by two pschytrists
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:53 PM
    What's going on with your parents and you?

Jan 10, 2013, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What's going on with your parents and you?
    They are not understanding of my mental health issues even though they try they can't they yell at me when frustrated withit all an me they are restricted in their views on mental health an straight laced traditional fam they force me to eat when I don't eat for 24 hrs
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:58 PM
    well i broke up with my boyfriend and im a highschool graduate an looking to take tech classes and i dont work do to my mental health .im a pca and barista .im 21 and i was
    intensly sucidal an must be God who sent you to help .im dealing with alotmy parents are a big trigger an my dad set me off today a n nights round 6/7 are horrible my mind goes haywire an i get so emotional n stressed to the point i try to hurt me .i have a major depressive disorder and eating disorder (im likely 99 pounds @n 5*3 in height /and hardely eat) i self harm and i also have ocd and did an borderline personality disorder n a dancer .i email a sucide crisis line
    I've been where you are. I also suffer from depression, and I've been on Ativan (it did nothing for me)

Breakups are hard, I remember every one I went through, and the pain from them. But, the pain didn't last forever. It was horrible while I was dealing with it, but I got through it.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about putting you on antidepressants? They worked wonders for me.

I'm so glad you came back to talk to me. I was worried when you went offline. So will you do something for me? Will you stick around, talk to me, and WG? Tell us a bit of how you're feeling right now. What makes you feel better when you're feeling bad? Do you have anyone you can talk to in person that you trust? Is there someone that can come over and be with your right now and help you get through this?
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 05:00 PM
    they are not understanding of my mental health issues even though they try they can't they yell at me when frustrated withit all an me they are restricted in their views on mental health an straight laced traditional fam they force me to eat when i dont eat for 24 hrs
    It's hard for most people to understand mental health issues. A lot of people feel that if you're physically fine, then you should be able to get through it, that it's not a real disease, but it is.

Other than ativan, are there any other things you're doing to help with your mental health issue? Are you seeing a therapist?
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Why don't we try another direction. What brings joy to your life? What do you enjoy doing?

For me it's time with my animals. I have a small zoo in my house. They're always so calm, they never judge, and when I'm having a bad day, they're always there for me. Do you have any pets?

Jan 10, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Well I did not log out the website did. But anyway I have prozac for anti but stopped working so I stopped taking it an meds don't work for me only liquid an natural do and I could have a friend to talk to but they are very busy an I'm also busy not now but with helping a friend an she went to er for mh
    And exercise an movies eating now so will dance
    So its an od I expect?

I've been where you are. I also suffer from depression, and I've been on Ativan (it did nothing for me)

Breakups are hard, I remember each and every one I went through, and the pain from them. But, the pain didn't last forever. It was horrible while I was dealing with it, but I got through it.

Have you ever talked to your doctor about putting you on antidepressants? They worked wonders for me.

I'm so glad you came back to talk to me. I was worried when you went offline. So will you do something for me? Will you stick around, talk to me, and WG? Tell us a bit of how you're feeling right now. What makes you feel better when you're feeling bad? Do you have anyone you can talk to in person that you trust? Is there someone that can come over and be with your right now and help you get through this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are Ativan & Xanax in the same family? [ 1 Answers ]

I take xanax 1mg I have taken a few ativan hoe long will they stay in my system

Ativan [ 1 Answers ]

How long does ativan stay in your system or generic of it ?

View more questions Search