Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 13, 2013, 05:59 AM
    What about the bunkbed? Is today the day?
    Maybe you could build a bed of your own design out of the pieces.
    eMiLy002 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2013, 06:05 AM
    It depends about my sister we have to share a bedroom I have a sister and two brothers and 3 rooms one for me and my sister one for my mum and one for my two brothers we have a tiny house and me and my sister have a tiny box room :(
    current pert

Jan 13, 2013, 03:34 PM
    So that is just sort of a wish... nothing wrong with having something like that to plan, even if it never happens, just a way to put all your grief in one 'thing' when it's too big to deal with.
    You might have some better ideas. Something you can bury in the yard?
    How old is your sister? Do you get along; are you friends?

Jan 14, 2013, 10:16 AM
    My sister is 17 coming up 18 and we get along just fine cause she is like me and my rabbit will die soon he's very very very old and ill be burying him
    current pert

Jan 14, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Oh, your dear old rabbit! I meant something from your dad, a picture or piece out of the bunkbed, something symbolic. Hope I'm not being too symbolic about everything.
    It's just that when your feelings are so huge about someone, a symbolic item or act helps concentrate them into something specific.

I'm glad you and your sister have each other. Does she finish high school this coming summer? What are her plans? Something else you have to prepare for; maybe her not being around as much?

Jan 14, 2013, 10:52 AM
    I don't know we haven't thought about it yesterday and I have nothing of my dad's I really miss my grandfather he died when I was very young :'(

Jan 17, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Yet* not yesterday sorry about that haha auto correct

Jan 17, 2013, 03:32 PM
    He was like the dad I never had he was everything to me
    current pert

Jan 17, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Make a little shrine to your grandfather, a shelf in your room, a plant in the yard... with little mementos for him, even if they weren't his. A little place to look at while you think good thoughts or light a candle.
    Splinter off some of the bunkbed your dad made and bury it (since it doesn't sound like you are going to wreck it), and write a poem to recite after you do. Write about how you will be free of how he treated you and your family. That he isn't you, and you aren't him, and you have made your grandfather your honorary father. Or go throw it in a river and watch it float away.
    (Again-tell me if I'm too symbolic.)
    What do you and your sister talk about?

Jan 19, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Anything basically and I have a red rose for my grandad out the back garden red roses are his favroute and I have like a photo of him that I could bury and I'm going to write a poem and post it on here for you to see

Jan 19, 2013, 04:14 PM
    Hi miss you poem
    I love the fact you were always there for me,
    When I cried you would put a smile on my face,
    You were there quick as a flash just like a father could be,

Even though you're gone I still feel you here with me every step of the way,
    I cry and feel your warmth here right by me,
    I wish you never went away,

You filled my life with joy,
    Made me smile the whole time,
    When someone tried to hurt me you would say oi,

My life is so empty,
    I wish you were here,
    I'm going crazy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 04:16 PM
    What a sweet poem! That's how I felt about my dad too. Thank you for writing it!
    current pert

Jan 19, 2013, 04:17 PM
    Nice.
    I had a sweet dad. I wrote one little poem, but mainly I talk to him in my mind or sometimes outloud. He liked to joke (in a quiet way, quiet man all around) so if I hear something funny, I say 'oh you would have loved that.'

WOW, this thread has had over 1,000 views.

Jan 19, 2013, 04:20 PM
    This was about my grandad my dad is horrable but thanks anyway
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eMiLy002 View Post
    This was about my grandad my dad is horrable but thanks anyway
    The poem is good for each person to remember the wonderful man in her life -- boyfriend, brother, husband, father, uncle, grandfather.
    current pert

Jan 19, 2013, 04:22 PM
    We know. We are talking about our dads, but know your dad was horrible, and the poem is for your graddad.

Jan 19, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Thanks

Jan 19, 2013, 04:28 PM
    That's a lot of views

Jan 26, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Im starting to get a little more sleep now I've starting reading and soon I hope to redecorate my room but I teally want

Jan 26, 2013, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eMiLy002 View Post
    Im starting to get a little more sleep now ive starting reading and soon i hope to redecorate my room but i teally want
    Realy* want to move sorry about that
    My phone is messing up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep Paralysis associated with Sleep Seizures? [ 4 Answers ]

I've dealt with sleep paralysis ever since I was a kid. As I got older, the "attacks" became more painful, I would feel actual physical pain and could not move or speak. About a few months ago, I could feel myself having little convulsions as I was having this painful sleep paralysis. I would only...

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Dogs sleep walking and urinating in their sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has urinated in her sleep three times. But the last one concerned me... she got up frantically and ran around the room, then into the wall. It startled her and she laid down and began urinating. I was looking at her and its like she didn't even realize she was doing it. She then...

View more questions Search