Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ananya bhattacharjee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Sun burn
    Hello everybody,
    Recently I had very bad sunburn. And the exposed part of my body is darker then the covered parts, it includes my arms, legs, face and neck. Please help :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 16, 2007, 06:34 PM
    There are different ways to treat sunburn. You can apply a soothing compress dipped in cold water and then apply a moisturizing cream or lotion to the affected areas. Other treatments such as aloe vera, calamine lotions, noxzema or hydrocortisone creams work well in treating sunburn. If the sunburn is widespread and severe, consult a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping up with the Sun [ 1 Answers ]

At the Earth's equator a person would have to run 1,037 miles/hour to keep up with the Sun. Obviously impossible. Name the bodies in the solar system (there is more than one) where a running human could, in theory, keep up with the Sun on the body's equator. Help me find the answer please

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Orbit of the sun [ 1 Answers ]

How many miles or kilometres does the Earth travel in one orbit of the sun? Is it constant?

View more questions Search