Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally2191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 12:13 PM
    Period or implantaion bleeding
    Hello! So my period has been pretty normal the last few months and is usually short but really heavy! Although this month I got it a day early it lasted a day light brownish and some pinkish spots wasn't like my regular period... Well my question is, is it my period or implantation bleeding, me and my boyfriend do not use any form on protection so I'm just curious thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Brown bleeding with period cramps on the due date of period. Is this pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on April 4th 2012 at 15 weeks which is not so common and we could not find the reason behind this. We are planning for Baby again. After Miscarriage I had my first Period on May 4th 2012 which lasted for 10 days and then second on 26th May 2012. Today when I am expecting my...

Implantaion bleeding when your period is due [ 0 Answers ]

I will start with my period history... my cycle has always been 28 dayson the spot and get it in the a.m... my period lasts 5 days and is very heavy... so heavy I wear a super absorbancy tampon every 2 hours and use a pad because I always leak for the first 4 days of my period and the 5th day is...

Is it possible to have implantaion bleeding 5 days after ovulating? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 20,24,and 26 is it possible to have I'm plantaion bleeding as early as that?

Is this implantaion bleeding? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so. Last month in November I had my period on nov 26th. Shortly after that my breasts started hurting really bad and they still do. I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago. Well today I went to the bathroom in the morning and I wiped and there was blood but not a lot but enough to be seen...

How long did YOUR implantaion bleeding last? [ 3 Answers ]

I usually have a very regular 26 day cycle... I was two days late for my expected peiod. I had extremely light bleeding for 3 days. Barely covering the tip of a tampon each day. Color ranged from dark brown to some slightly red but mostly light pink blood. Anyone experienced this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.