Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amh625 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Rash
    My boyfriend has a rash that started 4days ago and is getting worse. The rash are tiny little red bumps in no particular order except its all over his body but not on the genitals or face. He has no other symptoms but he said it is itchy

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash in my arm pit from my deodorant, it's red and burns bad, what can I put on it?

I have a Rash [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rash on the side of my left leg right by my vag..it realy itches and hurts sometimes. It goes away for like a day then it comes back, I have no idea what it is..anyone have an idea.

Rash down below [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I started shaving all of my pubic hair off, at first it was OK, and I was comfortable about it, but then every time I shave bleed a little bit and recently I've been having some irritation down there and it turns like abit of a rash. I'm not sure what it is, please help!

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.