Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3dragonfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Scared
    Everything was perfit. My boyfriend told my kids he love there mother and he didn't plan on going anywhere and we will probably get a house together soon. As we both have a house. He got stressed out about work family issues. Now he told me he doesn't know if we're meant to be. Or what's going to happen to us. But relax he still loves me. I deal with depression and this pushed me to a real low. I'm trying not to read into it but I'm so scared. We gone threw two divorces each. Both are scared of doing it again. But we went from being so perfect to I'm not sure ahhhhh I'm spinning and feels like things are out of control. I know I'm extremely depressed and can't tell him as he said I'm stressing him out. But I can't cope and try to pretend nothing changed. Help me
    dore0021 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
    I'm sorry to say this but you might be putting too much pressure on him? It sounds like you both have a lot of issues and maybe he's just not in the state right now to take care of you?
    mark25624 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dore0021 View Post
    I'm sorry to say this but you might be putting too much pressure on him? It sounds like you both have a lot of issues and maybe he's just not in the state right now to take care of you?
    I have to agree somewhat.
    He may not be all that sure if he can handle both you and your depression, kids, job, house, so on.
    It may be too much for him.
    Don't put all the blame on yourself.
    There are other things he may be thinking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared of him and scared of ending my relationship... again [ 39 Answers ]

Hi Although I am a mature, divorced woman with children, I don't know how to handle my current situation. I have been with my partner for 2 years and it's never been a smooth relationship and I probably should have got out a long time ago but I believe I have had issues with self-esteem, which I...

Scared to have sex.that's right, scared. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully you are done laughing enough now to read this. Lol. Anyway, I'm talking to this girl, and I'm hoping it will turn into something some day. Besides this, a serious relationship usually involves sex at some point. Problem is, that's right, you guessed it, I'm scared to have sex. Lets...

Really scared [ 1 Answers ]

Umm I'm 15 and I'm sexually active Well the last time I had sex with my boyfriend, we had anal sex and ever since there's been blood in my bowels. Is this bad?

Scared of anything serious =( [ 1 Answers ]

I figured this question belonged in relationships and not dating, if I'm wrong I apologize. I have a personal question for everyone. tell me if you think it's immaturity or something else. In the last three years me and my little girl's dad have been on and off. Inbetween the breakups I dated and...

I'm 18 and scared ! [ 1 Answers ]

not this Friday but the Friday before I just finished my period but forgot to re take my pill I had sex Friday Saturday Sunday Monday and Tuesday didn't re take pill again until Tuesday night I took day after pill on Wednesday was told not to have sex but we did on the Friday he palled out but I...

View more questions Search