Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Styles32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 08:54 AM
    I smoked twice in 3 months, and had to take a Psychemedics hair test
    I smoked twice in three months (2-3 hits max off a bong). The most recent being about a month and a half ago. I am very nervous as I never smoke and wasn't expected a hair follicle test in my foreseeable future. Psychemedics has a brutal reputation, online at least. I rinsed my hair with vinegar and salycic acid and was with tide several times before the test. Any input on this would be appreciated ?
    kemy1994 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Hi :) I used to smoke everyday.. for about 6,7 months. 3 months ago my mom found out and I got in big trouble, she took me to the doctor to get my blood tested, obviously the it came out positive..
    But anyway I asked my doctor how long it takes for the nxt test to come clean, and he said about 20 - 30 says. Therefore I'm assuming you will be just fine , u shouldn't worry about it if you have been clean for almost 2 months now :)
    But the best thing you do is stay out of it, I've been clean for 4 months now and I'm so happy . U don't need that in your life ;) good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoked 4 months ago will I pass hair test? [ 0 Answers ]

I smoked 4 months ago and got about 3 buzz cuts in that period could I pass

If I smoked pot like 5 times in the past 6 months... can I pass a hair follicle test? [ 2 Answers ]

Apparently these hair follicle drug tests go back six months and who can prepare for that? I've smoked pot about 5 times within the past 6 months each time was about 1-2 hits... can I past this hair follicle drug test? Last time I smoke was about three weeks ago...

Hair follicle test: only smoked twice in last 6 months. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all. I tried the green for the first time the end of December, then again in the end of March. Ironically I have my first hair follicle test soon. I'm african american, shoulder length hair. I've been using Toxins Wash and T-Gel. What are my chances of a negative reading? Thanks!

Will being around pot being smoked show up on hair falicole test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just recently around a friend smoking marijuana but I did not smoke will it show up in a hair drug test?

View more questions Search