Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Online obgyn free
    Hi have been trying to get pregnant for 2yrs and nothing has happened is something wrong with me ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 08:12 AM
    I don't know if something is wrong with you. I haven't taken the blood tests necessary to tell me.

With that said, you AND your partner need to be tested. It's not always the woman who is infertile.

There are many things that can cause a woman not to get pregnant. Are you tracking your ovulation using the Basal Body Temperature? Are your periods regular?

How about your husband. Does he wear boxers or briefs? Does he take hot showers/baths/hot tub?

How old are the two of you? Any medical problems for either of you? Drugs? Alcohol?

As you can see, there are many variables that go with conception. I have only touched the surface and could go on for pages about why you may not be conceiving at this point.

The best thing for you and your husband to do is to make a pre-conception appointment with a local OB/GYN and have some tests run. For you it would be hormonal tests, to start. And for him would be to have a semen analysis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a obgyn for free online [ 1 Answers ]

Bakit po evrytime na magkaka monthly period ako laging may buong dugo?

Ask obgyn online free? [ 1 Answers ]

My tubes have been tied for 6 years and I really want to conceive again how can I go about making that dream come true

Ask an obgyn online free [ 2 Answers ]

Why would I have fluid in my fallopian tubes when I have my tubes tied?

Ask obgyn online for free [ 2 Answers ]

If I am 7wks as of feb 26th 2010 and last menstrual cycle jan 12th 2010 what day did I have sex on to conceive... could jan 9th be a possibility

View more questions Search