Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bethbarbier Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Hanging flat screen
    How do I mount a flat screen TV on the wall? Best Buy, where I bought it says I have to buy special brachets which cost $250! That is crazy. Also, how do I clean up all the wiring so it doesn't look messy?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 10:21 AM
    You really should buy the bracket, you don't want to buy some no name brand bracket and have the TV fall, I'm sure this wouldn't be covered under a warranty. To hide the wires, run them behind the drywall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin hanging under tongue. [ 3 Answers ]

I am just getting over a cold and during the cold I noticed an ulcer or cold sore ontop of my tongue for a few days. Now when I look under my tongue I have what looks like a piece of shin hanging down it is sore and hangs down about 1/8 of an inch. I have taken a picture for you to see. ...

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Hanging drywall [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to hang drywall over wallpaper using only a liquid drywall adhesive. the studs are difficult to locate in our concrete/plaster mix as some walls are more than 3 inches thick. Thank you, hafanhaf

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search