Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loser123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2013, 07:10 AM
    My boyfriend won't have sex with me
    We've been going out for 2 years now and we've been through A LOT together. We've stayed together when he went to uni and when he cheated on me (slept with his flat mate) a year ago. After his mistake everything was kind of okay again and we had a good sex life when I went to see him, but this year I joined him at uni and were now living together, and now he won't even touch me or when I touch him he gets annoyed at me for doing so.

I'm a insecure 5'2 6/8 32dd and he makes me feel like a fat dumpling. He affectionate as in he's very loving on text and always really cuddly and caring in person. I've brought this topic up before with him and how it makes me feel and he gets really upset and starts crying so then I feel like I'm In the wrong. Anyway the other day he went onto his Facebook and had a friend request from one of his exes who had been texting him inappropriately when we first got together, we've always been really open with our passwords to everything but then after the request he changed his password and subsequently I think I'm being a massive idiot.

ALSO he's going in a college exchange to the USA for 4 months and I just really don't know what to do other than curl in a ball and sleep. Someone give me some advice other than, you're the biggest tool alive.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
    First change your login name and then you dump this loser. You deserve better than him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 08:08 AM
    I'd say leave the guy. Sounds like he may be cheating again.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Your user name here is not really appropriate for you. This situation does not make you a loser at all. It simply makes you human and you made a mistake by trusting someone. It happens.

It sounds to me like he is cheating. It's not the end of the world though. Look at it this way... now is your chance to move on and find someone that will treat you right. Use this as a learning experience and grow from it. Take a little time to get over him and then you will see, you will be better off. I went through this years ago with my wife (now ex). I didn't know how I could be so foolish. I didn't know how I would ever survive. Guess what? I did and I look back on that whole thing I wonder why I ever thought that. Once my head was cleared, I saw how much she was holding me back.

You will see this too... you will do just fine.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2013, 09:25 AM
    You need to get out of this relationship and stay single for a while.

Even if your sex life with your boyfriend was great and he was handsome, loyal, and super attracted to you, I would still suggest you leave. Why? Because you're not happy.

Stay single and learn to find happiness by yourself.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 12, 2013, 08:11 AM
    OP posted this morning about feeling suicidal, and a REAL loser told her to think of all the people in the world who have real problems. I replied 2 minutes after she did (4 hours ago), but she hasn't been back...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 08:29 AM
    Hope she is OK and I hope the jerk who responded that way feels good about what he/she did.
    Entomology Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 08:51 AM
    What a shame that someone would post something like that.

I feel for this girl and what she said. Normally, I am a little harsh with my replies but I think I understood her... been there.

I hope she is OK and that she can realize there are better things to come if she only waits it out.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 12, 2013, 11:56 AM
    The post disappeared. I thought that wasn't possible...
    Entomology Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 11:59 AM
    A mod probably pulled it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 04:02 PM
    You aren't a loser as your name implies, but you seem to be surrounded by them. Your boyfriend leaving for a while may turn out to be just the blessing in disquise you need to let you see better more positive people in the world, and you won't have to think sex means happiness.

That's not the attention you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 0 Answers ]

I am 25 and he is 30. About 6 months ago we got back together after a brake up. And now living together again. And all of a sudden he has no interest in sex. I start it up or ask him all the time if he wants to do it. But he pretends he doesn't hear me or says no. Then get mad a me because He feels...

Boyfriend won't accept blowjobs, doesn't want sex, won't cuddle or anything [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile now. We've been living together for about 9-10 months. We used to have sex and stuff all the time, our relationship was great. I've gained weight and I've been super insecure that he doesn't find me attractive anymore. Sometimes we do it and...

Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me? [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years. We used to have sex all the time. But now we only have sex once evry other month if I'm lucky. I don't know if there is something wrong with me or him. His excuse is that he's to tired, he worked all day, I may get pregnant (which I have...

Boyfriend says he wants sex but won't have sex [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now. We have had cycles of a lot of sex then barely any sex, mainly the latter. I am a very sexual person and want it all the time, he says he wants it but there's always an excuse (stomach hurts, too tired, too sore, maybe later, etc.) He was...

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for about 3+ years. We've lived together for the past 9 months and for the past 6 we've had sex 2x. I'm a very sexual person and he use to be. We use to have a very healthy sex life. Those 2 times we attempted to have sex, but we never completed the act, you...

View more questions Search