Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxo88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Period 3 days can I be pregnant
    Hi all I started my period on the 7th jan but wasn't meant to come on till the 11th so that's early for start,but it normally lasts about 5 to 7 days but this time round its only lasted 3days. Is it possible I could be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Periods come early, they come late, they last 5 days, they last 3 or 7, they differ from time to time.

But with that said, if you are sexually active, of course you could be, You will need to wait about 2 weeks and do a pregnancy test, using first urine of the morning
    xoxo88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2013, 12:42 PM
    I'm in a relationship and sexually active,so ill wait a few weeks then do a test. Thanks for your reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period came 4 days late but lasted for 2 and a half days could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

MY period lasts for three days. And it comes at the end of every month a round the 28th is when it starts and lasts for three days. It didn't come at the end of June 20012 like all my other ones. It cam 4 days after it was supposed to start. And when it came wich was on the 3rd of July of 20012 and...

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

View more questions Search