Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whoknows22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 01:25 AM
    Cook county Illinois
    I and my wife are both senior citizens-both -both suffer with illnesses that require home health services. Our plumming need to be repaired emmediatly is there any agency that can help us with our problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 04:16 AM
    Not really, you may check with the senior citizen center, you may check with your welfare case worker if you have one. Also if a veteran check with the several associations.
    Often your public library may have lists of assitance programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dallas County policies on picking up an inmate from another County [ 7 Answers ]

How long do Dallas County have to pick up an inmate from another County before the inmate can be released from that County?

How to transfer felony probation from santa clara county to san bernardino county? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ is on felony probation in santa clara county. I reside in san bernardion county. We want to get him transferred from san jose to barstow. He has no address in san jose so he is currently bunking down in a men's home at victory outreach until he can get a transfer. He has to register as...

Replacing electric cook-top with a gas cook-top. 30 amp breaker to 15 amp? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing an electric cooktop with a gas cooktop. The electric cooktop is wired to a 30 amp breaker. The gas cook-top needs a 15 amp breaker. Do I need to pull the 30 amp service and run a new line from a new 15amp breaker? There is plenty of room in the panel to do this.

Found Circuit Court (Cook County, IL) Summons for Child Support [ 5 Answers ]

Last Friday (Nov 7th, 2011) I found a court Summons hanging on my post box as I walked in my apartment entrance. It's titled "In the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois Domestic Relations Division" by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, ex rel. I am the respondent...

View more questions Search