Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2005, 04:19 PM
    Ddf deddd
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2005, 09:46 PM
    My Piece of Advice
    Everyone thinks they're an expert when giving advice to others about romantic matters. So don't follow my advice if you think it is not from the heart.

You are obviously a gentleman but you are getting on in years, like me. If you don't have financial security she will drop you. At her age, she is looking for a lifetime mate and your fish in the sea are dwindling too.

Three months dating seems like a lifetime in today's world. She obviously cares for you very much.

She might be worried that you are going to drop her after having had sex.

You are making a big mistake by not calling her. You might blow your last chance of happiness. Bear in mind, she wouldn't want to be hassled by endless phone calls stating how much you love her. Just let her know that you are not using her just for sex and that you will commit to a long term relationship.

Let me know how it works out.
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2005, 10:35 AM
    Thanks. Fully appreciated.

I left
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2005, 10:33 PM
    Need space?
    Hi It obvious that your girlfriend does not want to be in a serious relationship with you at this time. When someone tell you they need space(In real terms they do not want to be bothered). I do not buy the space issue cause you guys live 300 miles apart and only see each other twice a month. How much more space do you need then that. You have to find out the real reason it could be she has been hurt before in the past and she wants to be careful not to get her heart broke again GOOD LUCK!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2005, 02:39 PM
    That was it! Thank you. She need some time to sort out her fee
    SBCSRNA Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 07:37 PM
    As a female reading your issue - I totally understand the need for space even in a long distance relationship. I came out of an emotionally dependent relationship (X 5 years) only 9 months ago. I was very single for 7 months, and for once in my life, not even interested in dating anyone. I knew I needed to strengthen my inner self, self-respect, emotional independence, and Christian faith. I met my now boyfriend, who lives 1.5 hours away, and still feel crowded occasionally when we spend a few days together in a row. I have become accustomed to my independence, but that doesn't mean that I won't be willing to give some of it up after a while. Thankfully, he is busy with his thesis and has little time to worry about it. He knows that I love him and I know that he loves me for who I am now (not just what I will be for him later). Independence is a funny thing... it comes down in layers but you never want it to come down completely - which would be emotionally unhealthy. The more you respect her needs, the safer she will feel investing her emotions in you. Patience comes with true love.
    truemasculinity.com Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2005, 11:11 PM
    Hi WILDCAT21.

Like another poster said, you live in different states, and only see each other twice a month. And she's needs space!

To be completely honest and direct with you, this woman does not want to be with you. Do not wait around for her. Couldn't you invest that time elsewhere, with another woman? Or maybe a few other women? That way you could find a woman that actually WANTS to be with you.

When a woman is genuinely interested in a guy, she'll jump at the chance to be with him whenever he says the word. Somehow that doesn't sound like the case here.

Let me ask you this, why would you want to be with a woman that doesn't want to be with you? Why waste any time pining about when, in that same time, you could have been out for coffee with a few other women, and maybe even found one that really is interested from the batch?

JAY

www.truemasculinity.com
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2005, 03:58 PM
    Wwwwwwwwwwww
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2005, 04:06 PM
    Also Ja. Eee
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2005, 12:09 PM
    Message deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to fight [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 and I am sick of taking shit from people. It really pisses me off when people diss me but I don't know how to fight because I have always been calm about these things but it has gotten out of hand.

Fight, Talk or Run [ 5 Answers ]

I live in these apartments with help of a program. They pay a certain percentage of my rent and every three months the rent raises. This guy downstairs use to work with my sister a while ago, he always asked her out to dinner, he is a married man. I live upstairs from him and every since he seen my...

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

The Fight Before Christmas [ 35 Answers ]

I offer up the following that appeared today in Long Island Newsday: http://www.newsday.com/news/printedition/longisland/ny-lichri094545033dec09,0,4158803.story?coll=ny-linews-print http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-nyhen094545032dec09,0,4427736.column?coll=ny-news-columnists ...

Girl Problems [ 6 Answers ]

How do it say this.. Well I'm 19 never had a girlfriend and stuff. I'm surpirsed I talk to them and it get no furtehr than that. Either we good friend or they just don't like me. I feel I'm just ugly and fat, girls who know me say I'm funny, nice and this and that...they never...

View more questions Search