Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agarrett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Having a period two weeks after getting off it tubes tied
    Hello, I just got off my period on December twinty ninth I believe and now having cramps and some bleeding on January ninth. Why is this happening? I have my tubes tied fifteen months ago. Can someone please tell me what's going on or why or what to do? I can't go to the doctor right now. Has this ever happened to you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Body adjusting
    STD
    Infections
    Sometimes just happens no reason known

Where tubes just tied ? Or tied and cut ?
    Agarrett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Tied and cut (cartirized) body adjusting to what?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 05:20 PM
    There's really no way to give you an accurate diagnosis online. There are so many reasons this could be happening, some mundane, others serious. This is something only your doctor can diagnose, and if you can't go to see him/her, then you'll have to sit back and hope it's nothing serious. You won't find legitimate answers online.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tubes tied, missed period, two negative pregnancy tests! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am a mom of four. I had my tubes tied a few weeks after my last child which was two years ago. I was supposed to get my period the first week of June but it hasn't come. I never had a period be late except when I was pregnant. I have had pregnancy symptoms and even gained some weight. There is...

Tubes tied, period late [ 1 Answers ]

I am 41 , I have had my tube tied for 11 years , no I am 5 days late , could be pregnant

Hello is it possible to get pregnant after getting tubes tied? I'm having a period eve [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied a year ago havind periods every month. My stomach is getting big and I feel what seems to be light kicking. In August my period came on in the first week then again the last week. After I been cramping ever since. The last time I had intercourse was in march or April.

View more questions Search