Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iris adams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2005, 03:49 PM
    My relationship
    I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we going to be happy or is he doing this to satify me or him.
    CarmenAngel Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2005, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iris adams
    I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we going to be happy or is he doing this to satify me or him.
    It looks like in 7 Weeks there will be a dission made or things may clear up regarding this relationship but it looks very promising to me. Looks like this House will be out of the city more in a country place. Lots of trees around or could be near a Forest. Yes you will be happy, things will fall to place just be patient here. :)

Love and light

Blessings

Carmen
    leostar85wi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2005, 08:03 PM
    You got to be kidding me!
    There is no way this will work out. If he really loved you he would have left her a long time ago. I can't believe you would even wait 1 year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?

View more questions Search