Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shayloveu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 09:42 AM
    No Period since Aug
    I haven't seen a period since Aug 2012, I also late for my depo shot which was due Oct of 2012. Before I started getting the depo shot I had the marina removed in August and in August was the first time I started receiving the depo shot again.. today I took a pregnancy test and it was negative... My question why hasn't my period come on yet.

Check out some similar questions!

So my Last Period Was July 8th it last 4 days on the 12 I had sex! And the 4th of aug [ 2 Answers ]

So my Last Period Was July 8th it last 4 days on the 12 I had sex! And the 4th of August! Here it is the 10th of August! Any answers

Had dghtr in Aug & no period since oct-Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter will be 4months Dec 19. Had intercourse in Sept. Had a period mid Oct. No period since then. Sex in Nov & Dec. Negative pregnancy tests. Nausea, dizziness & fatigue. Am I pregnant. Please give me some advice!

Had my regular period on Aug 30 spotted on Sept 17 and then nothing [ 1 Answers ]

Could the spotting I am having be implantation bleeding?

If my period ended on aug 3rd and I had sex on the 1st of aug can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

If my period ended on the 3rd of August andi had sex on the 1st of August with out a condom can I be pregnant

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.