Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TTCfor2years Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hi. I haven't had a period since November of 2011. My fiancée and I have been Trying to conceive for 2 years. I never had regular periods unless I was on birth control. The last 2 months I have been spotting off and on. Some days it's light and some days it's a little heavier but not bad. It ranges in color from light pink to a light red and brown. I have been feeling dizzy, fatigued, my breasts are sore and I have been really emotional. Any comments at all will be appreciated. Thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 09:51 AM
    What does a pregnancy test with first morning urine say?

Jan 9, 2013, 02:16 PM
    I haven't taken a test in the morning yet. After the spotting first started I took a test and it came up negative but that was over a month ago. I am urinating a lot more frequently too and I get up several times in the muddle if the night to go to the bathroom. I planned on taking a test when I got home this evening.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 03:01 PM
    You should use first morning urine to take a test, as there is more likely to be the pregnancy hormone in your urine.

Unfortunately, the symptoms for pregnancy are ALSO the symptoms for many other things--your period coming on, the flu, a urinary tract infection, etc.

Your name says you are TTC--have you been tracking ovulation? Taking your basal body temp every day? Are you in regular contact with your OB/Gyn?

Jan 10, 2013, 07:22 AM
    I took a test this morning and it came up negative. I have an appointment with my obgyn next Thursday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search