Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcd143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 05:25 AM
    Missed periods brownish discharge am I pregnant?
    Was having regular periods. Trying for a baby. My last period was on nov29. Today am havng brown discharge. 2 days back took pregnancy test but negative. Am I pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 06:26 AM
    How many day cycle ?
    How many days are you past the date of period ( how late are you)

You need to be at least 10 days ( 14 is better) days past your period to test.

Then you need to test with the first urine of the morning ? Did you do that ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge during due date.. Can I be pregnant ? HELP ! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay hi.. I am very young for sex . But I had lost my virginity unprotected just last month ? August 9th too be exact . He was my first.. But I'm not his . I got my period.. So after it waas done . We haad another intercourse like 1 week after my period . It was protected.. And we only did it for...

Brownish discharge: does that mean I'm pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I thoguh it was my period before it then I was more then a normal period I though it was just bleeding and had a hormal inbance like I did back in December but it back so I think I may be pregnant

Brownish Discharge--15 Weeks Pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant and 3 days ago I noticed very light light pink discharge only when I wiped once. After that one time I have had a light brownish discharge when I wipe, but it's not every time... Just a few times a day and it is never much. I'm just wondering if it is anything I should be...

Brownish discharge poss pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me please! Me and my fiancé are trying to have a baby and the last 2 months my period has been very irregular after 5 years of being at the same time!! Last month my period was on 29th march and a week ago I had a brownish discharge thought it may have been a sign that...

View more questions Search