Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2004, 11:32 AM
    Two children
    Could you help me.The problem is that I have girl and a boy.My doughter ir older than my son.She is 13 , my son is 11.Yesterday when I came back from my close frined I saw that my older one is playing with brothers penis.She was touching it and masturbating him.I was in shock but I didn´t do then enything.What should I do?I can´t even imagine that it was real,I am still in shock...
    gurlfulofsmiles Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2004, 11:00 AM
    Re: two children
    You need to seriously have a talk with your children separately do not talk to them together. If they don't want to talk to you let them talk to a professional. Your children are old enough to actually know what they were doing. If none of that works, embarrass them, guarantee you'll never catch them again.
    ndnpride Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 02:56 PM
    I also have a boy and girl but the boy is older and they where caught doing the same thing, I STRONGLY DISAGRRE WITH EMBARRESSING THEM,,

Sep 22, 2004, 02:57 PM
    I also have a boy and girl but the boy is older and they where caught doing the same thing, I STRONGLY DISAGRRE WITH EMBARRESSING THEM,, you have to explain to them that is not for LITTLE BOYS AND LITTLE GIRLS TO BE DOING ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER,,

GOOD LUCK

Sep 22, 2004, 02:57 PM
    I also have a boy and girl but the boy is older and they where caught doing the same thing, I STRONGLY DISAGRRE WITH EMBARRESSING THEM,, you have to explain to them that is not for LITTLE BOYS AND LITTLE GIRLS TO BE DOING ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER,,

GOOD LUCK
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 07:36 PM
    I see a lot of RED FLAGS here...
    Dear mom,
    There are more issues here than I can possibly address. I read all of the threads following your plea for help and none of them seemed to see a real problem here. Embarrassment clearly is not the answer. There are some serious boundary issues going on here. This is clearly INAPPROPRIATE behavior going on between two kids who are plenty old enough to know better. If they do not know better they should at least be able to sense that something isn't right. I don't want to scare you too badly but you should seriously question whether both of these children have been subjected to sexual abuse. It is a horrible and hideous thing to even consider but I assure you that this experimentation between brother and sister is clearly not what most people would consider to be normal. I would suggest that you talk to each one of then separately about this behavior and sexuality in general. Let them know that it is not okay to behave that way and ask them to be honest in their answers. If you can't bring yourself to address this issue with them them please seek out a counselor in the school system or social service system to help you and your children. It is not abnormal for the kids to be curious and many even say that masturbation is perfectly normal at this particular age range but nowhere will you find that it is normal or okay for a thirteen year old girl to experiment on or with her brother or vice-versa. I am by no means trying to embarrass you or offend you in any way. If this is simple a case of misdirected curiosity, it is your job to help the kids set up boundaries, especially when it comes to their bodies.
    My prayers are with you and the kids,
    Amy
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jun 29, 2005, 12:11 PM
    Stroke her with the belt
    No you got a problem lady your daughter is a sicko at that age she knows not to touch her own brothers she knows what all the bad terms are she knows the f word she knows about sex too take her out behind the wood shed and teach her a lesson the good old fashion way one stoke at a time with the belt. :eek:
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Jun 29, 2005, 06:37 PM
    I agree with Amy. It is highly likely that your children have been exposed to some kind of sexual activity. It could be as simple as watching cinemax late at night or someone else hurting your children. I would have them assessed by a counselor that specalizes in child deviance. You need to set major boundaries. It needs to be explained what behavior is acceptable and what is not. Personal exploration is okay in their age bracket... group activity is not. Please be careful not to embarrass your children or place blame on one child or another. Make them realize that is unacceptable but it is the behavior that is wrong not the child themselves.

"no you got a problem lady your daughter is a sicko at that age she knows not to touch her own brothers she knows what all the bad terms are she knows the f word she knows about sex too take her out behind the wood shed and teach her a lesson the good old fashion way one stoke at a time with the belt."

Once again Mike astound me with his astoot parenting skills. Your child is not a sicko, but there are major red flags present. As for the comment to spank the child with a belt that is unacceptable!!!!You should never discipline a child with an object it is considered to be physical abuse if you leave a mark on the child. It may have been acceptable in the 50's but not today. Get your children answers and counseling don't add injury to their behavioral mistake.
    kristenlover62595 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Talk to their dad if they have one, the might have seen you guys ''rock the bed''

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No children [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married in May. We wish to have no children under 5 at the wedding, although we don't care about the reception. How can we convey that appropriately?

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Will we have more children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was diagnosed in 2004 with cancer. He went through about 8 months of treatment (chemo and radiation). I've read a lot about the type of chemo he was given and have found that one of the side effects is often infertility. We didn't have anytime to plan out what we were going to...

View more questions Search