Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 16, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Who is with me, CURVY is a truly sexy body!
    Hi I'm Meg. 21 and roughtly 200Ib. I still have an hourglass amazingly. I have delt with my weight in high school a lot. I've always felt ugly or un-attractive. I still do feel un-attractive. In 10th grade I stopped eating and lost a lot of weight, but I thought I was still fat. Now today, I feel ugly sometime's, but I know that there are other people who are worse off then I am. I hear that I am beautiful all the time and that I am fine the way I am. So this helps me to slowly be comfortable with my body. What I'm saying is, the world see's that women are sexy small or lean. But do we see many curvy women? Not many. More then before, thanks to Tyra Banks and other great role models. :-) I give advice as best as I can. If someone tells me they think they're fat I'm like, your beautiful the way you are and who ever is putting the idea in your head that your not needs to shut it up. I'm tired of the world being about purfect women. Most of the men in the world that I know, love a curvy sexy women. It shows that they are: all real, show's self-esstem, and that the women can still be sexy. I'm not a guy, but if I was I'd like a curvy girl simply because I don't want to shag a stick. Lol, and I doubt a stick is attractive. I hope you understand what I'm saying. Sure I still think I'm unattractive, but hey, I'm learning to love myself. I've grown up with my dad telling me I'm no good and even that I'm fat. So I am trying to move past that, listen to the people around me, and be happy with myself. Someday maybe the world will see, that even a women with a bit of fat on her bones, curvy, can still have a figure like an hourglass and be truly sexy. Thanks, and I really hope that this will wake some people up!
    ~Meg
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 08:33 AM
    I am with you, but it can be unhealthy if you are obese for your height. It's great that you are comfortable with your body but please don't let it hamper your having a healthy life.

Mar 16, 2007, 08:41 AM
    I'm not trying to imply un-healthy is OK. I'm sorry. But some women can be big-boned or curvy and still be healthy. I'm not the most active person, or the fitest, but I don't think I'm un-healthy. Now, if I did I would make some changes. But just because a women's curvy or w/e doesn't always mean she's un-healthy. Some are, when they eat a lot and never excersise.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynefreak
    Sure i still think im unattractive, but hey, im learning to love myself.
    Hey Rayne,
    I am so glad that you are comfortable in your own body. So many of us (men and women) struggle with this same issue that you have brought up. Yes, of course, we, as a society, have become obsessed about body image and is bombarded by what is the latest version of beautiful and sexy (and this changes all the time).

But, I think the most important thing about weight (overweight or underweight) has to do with HEALTH. If you are healthy and energetic in your weight, then you can lead a full life. But, if you are too skinny or too fat to fully enjoy life and what this wonderful world has to offer, that is where weight becomes an issue.

P.S. For a 21 y.o. woman, I am proud of how confident you are, in your own skin. There is a lot you can teach young women today. :)

Mar 16, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Yea I totally agree with you. I think I'm pretty healthy, I mean I can still do every thing pretty much. I can tend to get out of beathe or my legs get tired. BUT I've had that for a really long time. For the most part I'm trying to say that women who are curvy can still be healthy.
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 02:12 PM
    My boyfriend says I've curvey. His ex says I'm a cow.

This is the single thing he's ex and I agree on. Lol

How tall are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a sexy surprise [ 5 Answers ]

My recent ex and I just broke up, but we realized it was a mistake and we're looking to get back together. He always lets me know how much he still loves me/ wants me and what a great girlfriend I was... we just need something to spark the relationship again, we were so close to hooking up a few...

This is truly screwed up. [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little lengthy, so I'll try to make it short but clear. For Mother's Day, I had my hair colored a reddish brown and highlighted at a salon. I absolutely loved it. I've been contiplating on going back but haven't because of the money. My friend offered to help and we chose a color close to...

View more questions Search