Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasanna1341985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Kidney size difference
    Hi

My wife is pregnent(32 weeks), in scan they have mentioned that kidney size is different when compared to right and left.

Like(3 in right and 1.5 in left approx)

Will it be serious issue. Doctor said one kidney is normal and another is small

Please advice what is the reason and what can de done to rectify it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 12:03 PM
    You should be asking the doctor this question. We don't know, nor are privy to your wife's medical history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Kidney Infection turn into kidney failure answer needed asap [ 6 Answers ]

Can a Kidney Infection turn into Kidney Failure? I was hospitalized and put on antibiotics for 2-3 days but still was given antibiotics to go home with but if they aren't taken could the infection turn into kidney failure

I have had kidney cancer in my left kidney. [ 6 Answers ]

I had a kidney cancer operation at Sloan Kettering in NYC and all cancer was removed at that time. The surgeon was able to remove the cancer portion through a small hole and leave the rest of the kidney.I have my right kidney also. My creatinine level just tested at 1.9. I love to cook Italian and...

Does the size difference in a starter matter [ 1 Answers ]

My starter went bad on my 98 gmc yukon 5.7 350. The one I was sold from az is noticeably smaller and lighter than the one that came off. The sound of it starting is a little different too. Does or will the size matter later on? Also, when you rotate the pulley does it up at tdc every time...

Difference in testical size [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancée has one testical that is larger than the other. It's not much bigger, just a little. He hasn't been to the doctor for 2 years and I can't get him to go. He is 27 years old, and in good health as far as I know. He has no family history of cancers of any kind. Could the size...

View more questions Search