Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aflameovlive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 11:35 AM
    I and my wife had unprotected sex in her fourth day of period but I didn't discharge
    I and my wife had unprotected sex in her fourth day of period but I didn't discharge inside.than could she be pregnant?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Um - YES! Sometimes that is why it is called unprotected sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had Protected Sex the Day Before My Period and My Period Didn't Come [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had sex (protected) with my boyfriend and my period didn't come the same thing happened last month only we did it 3 days before my period was suppose to come and it still didn't come it was suppose to come on September 29 last month but didn't and then on the 27th of this month and it didn't...

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

I had sex a day before ma period n I didn't get it! [ 0 Answers ]

I took 3 hpt and they all came out negative I had sex on June 13 n I had to get my period on the 14 and I haven't; any ideas of what could be wrong I relly need answers

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

View more questions Search