Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BBeccs236 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
    How to quote a commercial cleaning job
    I'm starting a small commercial cleaning business. How can I find out what the going rate in the area is?

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid a commercial cleaning job? [ 3 Answers ]

How much to bid a commercial cleaning job with 70,848 square feet? What is the price per square foot?

How do I quote jobs in my new commercial cleaning business [ 0 Answers ]

I am in Florida. Just open a commercial cleaning business, and I would like to know how to quote a job. Thanks.

What is the formula to quote on commercial cleaning. The building is 30000sq feet wit [ 2 Answers ]

with tenants and 19 washrooms. Is it fair to charge 5cents per sq foot. what is the formula .5x30000=150000 is this for the year appreciate any help

Another Commercial Cleaning Job for me [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys how have you been, I have yet another cleaning job offered to me this past week. This is a different type of job though. It is a brand new retail store being built in my area and it is totaled for 112,000 SQ FT . From what I was told on the phone.. they want us to clean everything...

How do I bid a commercial cleaning job? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on finding free information for commercial bidding. I have a job that I need to price its an office building in Noblesville Indiana. It is 5200 sq. ft. 90% of it is carpeted. It has 5 offices, 3 bathrooms, carpeted stairs going down to a conference room and a kitchen area. How do I bid...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.