Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeorgeBorge Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 10:26 AM
    Is it really possible for girls to become lovers because of close female friendship?
    I always see women and they always have female friends.
    Very close relationships. Sometimes even hold hands even though they claim they don't like girls in a sexual way.

I'm seeing a lot of lesbian coming out or closeted( evidence in the internet)
    And it seems it all starts from having really really close relationships with women as friends.

In Asian countries it's even more cause they hold hands so much and hold arms.
    Women just seem to like being with women so it's kidn of natural to develop bonds.. and bonds is the same as relationship.
    Some women just try to say they don't feel nothing but

If you spend so much time with someone even have bodies(hands arms) touching each other, I would think they develop some kind of relationship. And love. They may deny it but it's true.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 07:50 PM
    Women who touch each other do not become lesbians. Touching does not produce homosexual feelings or desires, for men OR for women. And men and women can touch each other without producing feelings of lust.
    mark25624 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Women's feelings are more open than guys!
    They are into relationships, feelings, emotions!!
    We guys!! Are not so much into that as they are!

Women who hold hands are natural with them.
    They feel comfortable around another women.
    Nothing to worry about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 12:35 PM
    Big difference between close female relationships, and a sexual relationships. Man or woman.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Many of your questions generalize and seem to group people based on your thoughts. I recall one question you had about Asians getting more plastic surgery than anyone else. Another about Asians being minorities yet you see them everywhere. Where do you come up with this stuff and why?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2013, 03:46 PM
    "They may deny it but it's true"?

Where is the proof of that statement?

And I agree - there appears to be an attitude toward Asian women.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 9, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Yes, you generalize, your extrapolate, you exaggerate, you make sweeping assumptions.
    You 'always' see women and they 'always' have female friends - no, you don't.
    Millions of women develop close bonds with other women, and love them, as friends, as best friends, maybe even as the person they would prefer to spend the most time with - without being lovers. A FEW do become lovers, but in my experience it was because one of them was a lesbian already, and the other one tried it. Even fewer remain as lesbians just because of that, I would say one in a million, although that's just a guess. I have known one or two who tried it for a while.
    Oh - and same with men.
    You just can't put 7 billion human beings in one basket, my friend!

(I'm pretty sure OP grew up in Japan?)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 04:57 PM
    This person seems to be racist of some reason about Asians,
    And really is uneducated about them.
    He also does not seem to answer or respond to facts given.

But no closeness has nothing to do with becoming gay or lesbian.

I live in China, girls hold hands, they walk holding each others arms, but men and women seldom walk holding hands, it is just a culture thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can husbands have close female friends [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. I've been married for 3 and 1/2 years and my husband and I have a close and lovely relationship. He grew up with 3 sisters and always had female friends when he was growing up. He has become close friends with a woman (who is friends with my sister and has a boyfriend) so at least I know her...

I like my close friend, we are both girls [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Im 16 and recently I have been having rather odd thoughts about a very close friend and I think I have a crush on her. I am a girl and she is too, she has a new boyfriend but she tells me she's not happy with him - latley as I have been with her through a lot of drama, she has opened up to me...

Finding a movie that I saw on hbo about 2 girls that flee to mexico and become lovers [ 1 Answers ]

One girl was a blonde the other was Mexican. I believe they are on a crime spree and that's why they flee to Mexico. They go to some sort of convent that the Mexican girl was raised. They find out that it is a place that has child prostitution and there is a man that is half goat. They find out...

My husband is very close to a female coworker [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is close to a female coworker and texts and calls her after aoofice hours

My husbands close female friend [ 9 Answers ]

I´ve been married for 15 years, my husband met a woman a year ago, he is very close to her, visit her, spend many hours on the phone talking to her, and hangs around with her a lot. He says she is just a friend, he says he is not sexually interested in her. They share a lot of interest in common....

View more questions Search