Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msrbird Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 07:32 AM
    Ovulation or pregnancy?
    I had a normal period 4 - 5 days after I had intercourse. About 14 days after the first day of my period, I had spotting once with nausea that I've had since then with lower abdominal pain. Could this be associated with ovulation or pregnancy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Yes it can be associated with either, or neither. No way to tell anything from this.
    You will need to wait and see if you miss the next period to really start thinking pregnancy
    msrbird Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Now, it seems that I'm starting another period with menstrual bleeding, cramping, nausea, and back pain. Is this normal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovulation and pregnancy [ 56 Answers ]

I ovulated July 24th about when is a good time to test for pregnancy?:confused:

Ovulation and pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I heard that you only ovulate 4 days out of the month... so is it 100% impossibe that you can't get pregnant on any other day of the month or if not then what's the percentage of the possibility??

Ovulation or pregnancy? [ 6 Answers ]

Finished period - 11th April Ovulated - 27th and 28th April Period should have started 10th may... but instead I ovulated again on 8th and 9th May I have still not had my period. I have a 35 day cycle. I found out I was ovulating those dates by using Clearblue ovulation tests (one with...

Pregnancy and ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had a period in 2 months mw and my husband are trying to get pregnant and I been taking ovulation test and they keep coming back positve now 4 days in a row

View more questions Search