Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgirl022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Talk to nurse online free
    My last period was 14th Dec 2012 I had cramps 2 weeks before period date which I'm due on 10th Jan 2013 I also had bad nipple and breast pain and my sense of smell and taste is different back ache and feeling hot had flu symptoms and I can't tell if I wee a lot as I have a weak bladder as it is I have done many test all negative at mo I'm getting mixed motion I have been moody and upset as well consitpated and when I opened door of boyfriends van a smell hit me felt I wanted to b sick burping and passing wind a lot booted a lot
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Why are you testing, you can not possibly test for almost 3 more weeks. You are just wasting money on tests right now.

First you have to actually miss your period, then wait 10 days to 14 days ( 14 better) and then test with the first urine of the morning for best results.

The signs you are having, could also just be the flu, lots of it running around. No way to really tell, till you miss this period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to nurse online free? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I swallowed a burning ember and I felt it burn my throat as it went down, shortly after this I began to notice my voice was becoming horse. Now today I can barely even talk. If and when could my voice come back? I am very concerned /: PS I am also currently getting over a cold

Talk to nurse online free [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the doctor on Tuesday about my stop up ears She said they both was infect so gave me some medicine to take by mouth 1 every 12 hours My ears are still stop up and they hurt really bad My doctor want be back until Monday Do you think I need to go to the ermergary room >email...

Talk to a nurse online free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this question is about sexual health. I had unprotected sex on June 4th and took a morning after pill. Then the condom broke the same week so I was scared and I took another pill. Then I bled from the 15th to the 24th heavy bleeding. My period is supposed to be the last week of the month or the...

Talk to a nurse online for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I took the pill 7 days ago. 3 days after taking the pill I had heavy bleeding and bad cramps. A week later I am still bleeding, however it has eased up and the cramps are almost gone. I initially took the pill 3 days after my cycle had finished. I am wondering if my bleeding is due to me taking...

View more questions Search